Commercial Lines Client Services
We at Anderson Insurance Brokers believe that you, our customer, are paying your insurance premiums for many services, not only for expediting a claim in the event of a loss. In addition to making sure your claim is handled properly, we provide comprehensive services that will make the handling of your commercial insurance program easier for you so you have more time to run your business. The following are many of the services provided directly by myself and my staff at Anderson Insurance Brokers.
1. Risk Analysis – We analyze the risks and hazards associated with your operation and determine the most efficient and economical way to manage that risk and protect your business.
2. Loss Prevention – We will oversee the loss prevention services provided by your insurance carrier. Loss prevention services are intended to reduce your risk and exposure to loss.
3. Motor Vehicle Reports – Upon receipt of a release waiver signed by the individual, we will provide you with the motor vehicle reports (MVR’s) for any employee or prospective employee who may use a vehicle for company purposes.
4. Contract Reviews – Upon request we will review any contracts or agreements you enter into and advise you if any additional insurance coverage is needed to satisfy the contract specifications.
5. Quality Control – We review all policy documents for accuracy including new policies, renewals, endorsements, etc.
6. Certificates of Insurance – Provided upon request at no additional charge.
7. Automobile Insurance ID Cards – Provided with your auto insurance renewal, with the addition of new
vehicles and anytime upon request.
8. Renewal Review – Prior to each anniversary date we review your policies, coverage’s and premiums. If any changes have occurred in your operation we will incorporate those changes into the renewal process. As an Independent Agent we represent many of the leading insurance carriers in the industry and will make sure the carrier we have your insurance placed with is still the best fit for you from a coverage and premium standpoint. If not, we will provide you with optional quotes make recommendations and let you decide if you would like us to change insurance carriers for you. The final decision is always made by you, our customer.
9. Premium Audit Reviews – Upon request we will review your premium audits with you and the insurance carrier and help clear up any discrepancies or mistakes that have occurred.
10. Organization of Insurance Policies – When we deliver your policies they will be delivered in an organized manner so when you need to refer to your policies you will be able to find what you are looking for.
11. Appointments with Insurance Carrier Personnel – Upon request we will be present during visits from insurance carrier Loss Control Reps., Premium Auditors, Claims Adjusters, etc. We can be there to answer questions and help you through the process.
12. Claims – When you have a claim or potential claim we want to be notified immediately so we can advise you on how to proceed. We want to be sure that your claim is handled quickly and efficiently in order to minimize the interruption to your business.
13. Communication – Communication is the key to the success of any relationship. You let us know which form of communication you prefer, i.e. personal visits, telephone calls, e-mail, fax, regular mail, etc., and we will accommodate you. We will communicate with you as much or as little as you prefer.
Our goal is to provide as much service as you need in order to facilitate the handling of your insurance program. We understand that as a business owner you have many demands on your time. We want to provide you with peace of mind knowing that your business is protected so you have more time to focus on running your business.
The success of your business is important to us!Learn more about our commercial lines client services, contact us today.